Monday, April 4, 2011

Spring Cleaning....

99% of running is just showing up, getting out there and putting one foot in front of the other - John Hac 


This past year has been a whirlwind, but I am more than excited for 2011 and everything to come! Like John Hac said above, I am ready to put one foot in front of the other this year and conquer 2011! 

As many of you know I was working at DeVry University as an admissions adviser and quickly realized I was wasting my time and talent, so I turned to my passion, Sports.  I began working for a blog turned wannabe website, StateStSports - which required me to focus all my time on their development rather then on Fabulous in ChiCity. (However if you were one of the few lucky enough to see the end of that chapter you must be looking forward to learning about what really happened - in time, I promise).  Anyway, the GREAT news is that I found a NEW CAREER at YouSwoop.com (I will tell you all about it) and I have now updated and brought back Fabulous in ChiCity - yes, I am back!  I am going to pour my heart into this and not expect anything in return, heck, who knows if anyone will read it, but I do know that I will not be distracted this time around. 


Now that is time for spring cleaning to begin... I will share my goals, plans and everything else in between!   Stay tuned, because you never know what you are going to get :) 


xo, 


Jenny Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment