Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Busy Busy Bee....

Attitude- Pick a good one.  - (from my Dove Chocolate) 

Today I have been more than busy speaking with merchants all over the states and in Chicago to be featured on YouSwoop.com! I literally love this job - great concept, great office, amazing people - literally I could not be happier!  If anyone every has their own company or knows someone who does, please let me know and I can work on structuring a marketing campaign to help drive business through the doors.

On another note, I made my appointment to go back to blonde! It sounds silly, but what they say IS true. Blondes do have more fun, so look out for pictures on Friday of beautiful locks flowing in the Chicago sunshine! I cannot wait for summertime Chi to hit North Avenue Beach, different hot spots and of course, outdoor cafes! Can Summer please come faster? I am so over this cold weather... I am most certainly going to be looking into vacation options in the mean time for some much needed Vitamin D!  Florida anyone?


Oh sheesh....4:15 - I have to get back to work! I have at least 20 more calls to make!


xo, 


Jenny Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment